Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July Beauty Product of the Month 2012

My favorite product of the month of July is:

Sonia Kasuk's HIDDEN AGENDA CONCEALER PALETTE!





I cannot live without this concealer palette, the colors blends so well against my light-olive complexion. I believe this palette is easily blendable so it will match many light to medium skin tones. I recommended this product to my sister and she loved it!

I usually blend the top right salmon tint with the bottom left greenish tint "neutralizer" color, sort of a muddy, army green, covers redness beautifully and blends with my skin so it looks more natural. This blending technique covers up my blemishes well, and glides on smoothly. Then I use the top left lightest tint and blend with top right salmon tint for under eyes dark circles. Sometimes, this was all I needed for my face, no need for foundation. :) With reaping benefits, I feel that this is even comparable to a more "high-end" product at sephora.



Beneficial Ingredients Rich in treatment ingredients this palette contains: Jojobal Oil, Horse Chestnut Extract and Apricot Oil for smoothing and emollient properties; Vitamins A, C & E protect with anti-oxidant and anti-aging action.



At an affordable retail price: $10.49 at your local Target. Click me


Don't forget to subscribe for future updates and reviews. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment