Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hair Remedy



TRESemme Split Remedy Leave-in conditioning treatment is my hair SAVIOR. I use this product in the morning and before I go to bed. One of my girlfriends recommended me this product. Since then I have used it religiously. I love applying it right after the shower when my hair is damp/wet so it dries soft and smooth! This creme product smoothes my freshly washed hair and adds shine, while keeping tangles away. Also helps with my hair growing out healthy!

Protect your hair from the damaging effects of styling including breakage, frizz and dryness with this lightweight leave-in formula. It works to restore moisturization to repair up to 80% of split ends, leaving hair looking smooth, shiny and salon-fresh. TRESemme is extremely affordable

Price:$5.39 at your local drugstore!

Hair tip: Always brush out your tangles before you sleep! Sleeping with tangles is only asking for a birds nest in the morning!

TRESemme

No comments:

Post a Comment