Wednesday, July 18, 2012

June My Glam Bag

What the hell is wrong with Myglam's shipping? Finally received my JUNE bag in JULY! -__- Any who, this is what I got in the bag. It's nothing too crazy. Is this worth the $10 bucks per month? Maybe, maybe not. The bag for June is extremely cute which is a huge plus, it's almost like a clutch you can go out in. It's sparkly,gold, and girly.
Living Proof hair nourishing styling cream...Didn't notice much of a difference when I used it.. But then again I have a lot of layers..


more moisturizers! like i don't have enough of these tiny samples already..
Nyx Iced Honey
Love this color! it's a pink with a hint of shimmering gold. It glides on smoothly on my lips.
Unknown brand = equals cheap eyeliner...I'll just throw it in my bag for on the go touch ups...

No comments:

Post a Comment